[Introspective] Poll ends soon on which of my PSB favorites are your least favorite

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Apr 26 15:45:27 PDT 2018

Hey there! I'm sending my usual poll reminder out a bit earlier than
usual because other commitments will prevent me from sending it out
several hours from now, when I would normally do it. Saturday is the
last full day of my current poll, which lists my favorite song from most
of the Pet Shop Boys' albums and asks which of them, if any, happen to
be your own *least* favorite track from that album. If you haven't voted
yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selections right there
on my home page. (And, yes, there is a "none of the above" choice at the
end.)

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
great weekend!