[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the most "seasonal" PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 7 21:32:50 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I ask you to choose the Pet Shop Boys studio albums that best
correspond to each season of the year -- in other words, the "most
summery," the "most autumnal," the "most wintry," and the "most vernal
(spring-like)." If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch my
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fantastic
weekend! (And for those of you in the path of a major storm, I hope it's
a *safe* one!)