[Introspective] Final results of poll on "investing in PSB"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Oct 7 22:03:33 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they would "invest in the Pet Shop Boys" if
they ever were to decide to offer "shares" or "bonds" in their creative
output as financial investments to the public. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "No, even if I could afford it!" chosen by 43.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is the first of two parts, in which I'm
whether each of the Pet Shop Boys' official music videos enhanced,
detracted from, or had no effect on your enjoyment and/or appreciation
of the corresponding single. This week I'm asking this question with
regard to the first half (roughly) of their singles. (Next week I plan
on asking about the second half.) So please mull this over and, when
you're ready, take a few minutes to make your selections right there on
my home page. Thanks so much to Andrew Smith for suggesting this question.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!