[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "investing" in PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Oct 5 21:08:23 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, if the Pet Shop Boys were to offer to investors an
opportunity to buy "shares" or "bonds" in their past and/or future
music, with the opportunity for investors possibly to earn dividends
based on their sales and success, would you be willing to "invest in
PSB" in this way? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!