[Introspective] Poll ends soon on "unperformed" 1985-1995 songs you'd most like PSB to perform live

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 9 21:09:15 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick up to five songs from the Pet Shop Boys' first
decade of worldwide success that they have never performed "live" in
concert -- the ones that you would *most* like them to perform live,
perhaps on a future tour. If you haven't made your choices yet, please
take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your votes right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
superb weekend!