[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite synthpop duos aside from PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Nov 4 22:00:34 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to identify their favorite synthpop duos aside from the
Pet Shop Boys. And the synthpop duo that received the most votes was:

* Erasure, picked as a favorite by 51.7% of the voters (the *only* act
chosen by more than half of them, by the way).

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead lists what I believe to be all of the
songs recorded and released by the Pet Shop Boys during their first
decade of massive worldwide success (up through 1995) that, as far as I
know, they have *never* performed live in concert. I'm asking you to
pick the five songs from this list that you would *most* like for them
to hear them perform live, perhaps on their next tour. So please take a
few moments to make your five choices right there on my home page. (You
may choose fewer than five if you wish, but no more than that.)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I wish you all a marvelous week ahead!