[Introspective] Final results of poll on the strongest PSB album "opening salvo"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jun 17 22:09:24 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors which Pet Shop Boys studio album has, in their
opinion, the strongest "opening salvo" of three consecutive songs. And
the album (and songs) that received the most votes was:

* Nightlife: "For Your Own Good," "Closer to Heaven," and "I Don't Know
What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More,"chosen by 18.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the next two weeks is inspired by the announcement
this past week of the release date and track lineups of the upcoming
reissues of "Nightlife," "Release," and "Fundamental." I'm simply
wondering whether you're planning to buy (or have already pre-ordered)
any or all of them. But I don't make it just a simple "yes or no"
question. So please take a moment to make the appropriate choice(s)
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a fantastic couple weeks ahead!