[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB album with the strongest "opening salvo"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jun 15 21:06:21 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which Pet Shop Boys studio album has, in your opinion, the
strongest "opening salvo" of first three songs? If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the next two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!