[Introspective] Poll ends soon on five-song PSB dance set

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jul 13 21:29:57 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I'm asking you to pick the five Pet Shop Boys songs that would,
from your perspective, make the best "awesome, kick-ass" set for
dancing. If you haven't already voted, please take a few moments to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the next two weeks ahead. (Please note, however, that on
account of another commitment, there's a 50/50 chance I may be a little
later than usual switching over to the new poll.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fantastic
weekend!