[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the PSB albums farthest from their "comfort zone"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jan 26 20:38:02 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my poll this
week, which asks you to choose the Pet Shop Boys albums that take them
farthest from their musical "comfort zone" -- on which they took the
biggest risks by doing things musically they're not generally known for
doing well. I've divided it into two parts, enabling you to answer for
(1) PSB studio albums and (2) PSB/Tennant-Lowe "special projects," such
as their stage musical, ballet, and film score. If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices from the two
parts of this poll right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
enjoyable weekend!