[Introspective] Final results of poll on a fourth single from Super

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 21 21:59:33 PST 2017

site visitors whether they believe there will be and should be a fourth
single from the Pet Shop Boys' most recent album Super. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "I think there should be a fourth single, but I don't think there will
be one," picked by 42.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead comes in two parts: a "main" question
followed by a closely related special "bonus" question. The main
question asks which Pet Shop Boys studio album, in your opinion, takes
them farthest from their musical "comfort zone"? To put it another way,
on which studio album did they take their biggest musical risks, so to
speak. The bonus question asks the exact same question, only this time
with regard to their various major "special projects," such as their
musical "Closer to Heaven," their film score "Battleship Potemkin," and
their ballet "The Most Incredible Thing," among others. So please take a
moment to make your choices right there on my home page. And thanks so
much to long-time site visitor Miney (good to hear from you after along
period of silence!) for suggesting these questions!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a top-notch week ahead!