[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB music videos that have become the most "dated"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 23 22:03:40 PST 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to pick up to three Pet Shop Boys music videos that
have, in their opinion, become most "dated" or have "aged" most badly.
And the three videos that received the most votes were:

* "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)" - Version 2, chosen by
331.3% of the voters;

* "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)" - Version 1, picked by
22.3%; and

* "Paninaro," selected by 19.9%.

Only four videos didn't receive *any* votes in this survey: "Miracles,"
"All Over the World," "Invisible," and "Axis."

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead deals with PSB in relation to one of my
other favorite artists, the Beatles. One of my regular site visitors,
Tom Haridon, was wondering, if the Boys were to record a remake of one
of the songs on the hugely successful Beatles hits anthology "1" (which
was released for the holiday season in 2000), which song would you most
like for them to cover? So please take a few moments to check out the
choices listed right there on my home page and make your choice. And
thanks to Tom for suggesting this most intriguing question.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you
all have a wonderful week ahead. If you observe the holiday, I wish you
a very, very Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays to you all!