[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the PSB music videos that have become most dated

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 21 21:21:13 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you choose up to three of the Pet Shop Boys' many music
videos that have, in your opinion, become most dated, or have aged most
badly. If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice(s) right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
superb weekend!