[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether Chris spells "Happiness" the second time

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 7 21:33:11 PST 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you believe it's Chris and not Neil who spells out
the title of the Pet Shop Boys' song "Happiness" the second time (and
*only* the second time) the spelling takes place in that song, quite
near the beginning, as one of my site visitors has suggested. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. But please note that, because of another
commitment, I will probably be a little later than usual -- probably
sometime between one and three hours later -- making the switch-over to
the new survey this weekend. I hope this doesn't pose any inconvenience.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope
you all have a fabulous weekend!