[Introspective] Final results of poll on new bonus tracks on re-reissues of early PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 15 22:07:47 PDT 2017

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they would like for the re-reissues of the
first six Pet Shop Boys studio albums (scheduled for release sometime
this year along with first-time reissues of their five subsequent studio
albums) to feature any new bonus tracks that were *not* included when
they were previously reissued in 2001. And the response that received
the most votes was:

* "Yes! I'm always in favor of them releasing rare or previously
unavailable tracks, and I'll gladly buy those albums again to get them!"
chosen by 49.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey isn't just for the week ahead but for the entire remainder
of April as I take a sabbatical for a little more than two weeks from
website work, emails, and pretty much the internet and computers in
general. This poll will therefore run "on its own," without my checking
up on or commenting on the running results, until Monday, May 1. And the
question itself is pretty simple and straightforward (though perhaps
your choice won't be): I'm asking you to choose what you consider to be
the best sequence of three consecutive PSB studio albums. So please
ponder this and, when you're ready, make your choice right there on my
home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I
hope you all have a great second half of April, and I hope to be in
touch again (and making site updates again) come the start of May. And
Happy Easter to all of you who observe the holiday! Take care!