[Introspective] Poll ends soon on new bonus tracks on re-reissued early PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Apr 13 22:11:40 PDT 2017

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you would like for the re-reissues of the first six
Pet Shop Boys albums (previously reissued in 2001, each with a bonus
disc of additional tracks  -- b-sides, remixes, demos, and the like)
that will be coming out later this year when the next five albums are
reissued to have any "new" bonus tracks that weren't included in 2001.
(Hmmm -- that sounds a little complicated. But I think I phrased it more
clearly in the poll itself.) If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm, check out the choices I've provided
right there on my home page, and make the selection that most closely
matches your own viewpoint.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey -- one that will run for two weeks while I take a brief sabbatical.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend -- a wonderful Easter weekend for those of you who
observe the holiday!