[Introspective] [mfcs98A8] RE: Pet Shop Boys forum

TheGardner thegardner at psb-catalogue.com
Fri May 27 14:06:36 PDT 2016

Hi,
just saw your mail about the forum and just can say, the mods closed the new registrations around the end of March, because much of the newly registered users only were registering to ask, where they can download the new album!Why it's not open again, makes me wonder! And so I would ask, which user you've choosen, so I can pick it up from the newly registered users queue to set it free!

Cheers Steffen
--------------------------------------------------web:     www.psb-catalogue.commail:     thegardner at psb-catalogue.comphone: +49 171 8761344post:     Muellerring 67, 04158 Leipzig, Germany