[Introspective] Final results of poll on rating the "Twenty-something" video

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 21 22:07:44 PDT 2016

site visitors to rate the music video for the Pet Shop Boys' next
single, "Twenty-something," on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being one of their
all-time worst videos and 5 being one of their all-time best). And the
rating chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "4 - Not one of their best, but above average for them," picked by
29.3% of the voters.

The average of the voters' ratings, however, turned out to be 3.189 out
of 5, which comes closest to the 3 "average" video rating. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http:///www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead actually combines two questions
regarding "Brick England," the Pet Shop Boys' recent collaboration with
Jean-Michel Jarre. I'm asking you to indicate (1) whether you've
purchased the track (or plan to) and (2) your general opinion of it. So
please take a moment to make your selections right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!