[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating the "Twenty-something" video

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu May 19 21:35:49 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rate the Pet Shop Boys' new music video for
"Twenty-something" on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 meaning "one of their
all-time worst videos," 3 meaning "an average PSB video," and 5 meaning
"one of the all-time best PSB music videos."

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!