[Introspective] Final results of poll on buying the new issue of "Literally"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat May 14 21:54:02 PDT 2016

site visitors whether they were planning to buy (or had already placed
an order for) a copy of Issue #42 of the Pet Shop Boys fan publication
"Literally." And the response (more than just a yes/no choice) that
received the largest number of votes was:

* "No, I'm definitely NOT buying a copy!" chosen by 29.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

I was torn between two different questions for my new survey for the
week ahead, but I've decided to ask you to rate the Pet Shop Boys' new
music video for "Twenty-something" on my video scale of 1 to 5, with 1
meaning one of the Boys' all-time worst music videos, 3 meaning an
average PSB video, and 5 meaning one of their all-time best. (Please
keep in mind that I'm asking you to rate how it compares to other Pet
Shop Boys videos -- not to other music videos in general by any and all
artists.) So please take a moment to make your choice right there on my
home page. And although there's an "abstain" option among the choices,
you can readily see the video on YouTube if you haven't already done so.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!