[Introspective] Radio 2 docu

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:28:09 PDT 2016

I just this morning realised that not a peep has issued from this intrepid
ol' listserv in quite some time, so I am throwing out a question to you. Do
any of you have opinions on Miranda Sawyer,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_Sawyer> who is narrating part 4 of
the Radio 2 docu which begins Wednesday? Her credits seems laudable but I
am not familiar with her. Of course, Francis Barber, who is narrating part
3, and Graham himself I am quite familiar with.

Anyone want to share opinions on the new single? *In bits* and *One-hit
wonder* are good tracks, but neither is one about which I would say "it
should have been a single" or "it deserved to be on the album", as is
sometimes the case with b-sides. I was quite taken with The Pop Kids at
first, but my enthusiasm has tempered somewhat. Still a very good lead
single, I think.

Only ten days... Super!

derekbd
"...the world is about the way in which our dreams intersect with our real
life." - Salman Rushdie
A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde