[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB live show you most regret having missed

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 19 21:55:27 PDT 2016

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys (or PSB-related) show that they most
regret not having seen "live." And the show that received the largest number
of votes was:

* A Performance Tour show (1991), chosen by 24.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

Although the new single "The Pop Kids" was released this past week, I think
it's a little too soon to run a survey focusing on that and/or its bonus
tracks. So my new poll for the week ahead deals with a different subject
altogether. I'm wondering whether you ever made it a point to learn all of
the Pet Shop Boys' lyrics and, if so, whether you still do. Not
surprisingly, I make this more than a simple Yes/No question. So please take
a moment to choose from among the options offered right there on my home
page. And thanks so much to porkchopkid for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a fantastic week ahead!