[Introspective] Final results of poll on artwork/cover of "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sun Jun 19 22:14:49 PDT 2016

site visitors their opinion of the graphic artwork -- especially the
cover -- of the Pet Shop Boys' most recent album, "Super." And the
response that received the most votes was:

* "It's good -- not among their best, but still quite attractive and
effective," picked by 32.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is a "two-pronged" one, so to speak. I'm
wondering of which of the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums has your opinion
changed the most for the better since it was first released -- that is,
your opinion of it has improved the most? And of which has your opinion
changed the most for the worse -- that is, your opinion of it has
"deteriorated" the most? Please mull this over and make your choices
right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Brad Jacobsen for
suggesting a question very similar to this, although I've modified it a
bit from his original suggestion.

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a wonderful week!