[Introspective] Poll ends soon on artwork/cover of "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jun 16 20:45:15 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is *not* the last day of my current poll,
which asks your opinion of the graphic artwork, especially the cover, of
the Pet Shop Boys' most recent album, "Super." On account of my unusual
schedule and commitments this weekend, this poll will run one day longer
than usual, ending Monday rather than Sunday. But if you haven't already
voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided there on my home page.

On *Monday* I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a safe and
peaceful weekend in what is, at least for many if not most of us, these
all-too-troubled times.