[Introspective] Final results of survey on PSB albums that you don't own physical copies of

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 9 22:09:09 PST 2016

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which Pet Shop Boys albums they don't own physical copies of.
And, probably not surprisingly, the largest number of voters indicated:

* "I own a physical copy of ALL of them!" picked by 36.9% of the voters.

The album that the largest number didn't own a physical copy of turned out
to be "Closer to Heaven" -- which, as more than one voter pointed out, is a
"PSB album" only if you stretch the definition a bit. At any rate, to see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is an unusually whimsical one -- even
somewhat fanciful. I won't go into the full details here, but the scenario
involves my joining The Doctor (of "Doctor Who" fame) on a trip back in time
in his TARDIS, where we will try to convince the Pet Shop Boys to release as
a single one of their songs that they did *not* release as a single. I hope
you don't mind too much that I've already narrowed down the choices
considerably (that's part of the scenario). So please take a few moments to
consider the situation in which I've placed myself and help me out by making
a choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!