[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the PSB albums you don't have physical copies of

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jan 7 21:43:14 PST 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which takes an "inverse inventory," so to speak, of your Pet Shop Boys
physical album collection. Which PSB albums do you *not* have a physical
copy of? If you haven't taken part yet in this survey, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
check off the appropriate albums right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!