[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB event you're most looking forward to in 2017

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Fri Dec 30 15:44:12 PST 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
in which I'm asking you to pick the anticipated "Pet Shop Boys event"
that you're most looking forward to in 2017. If you haven't already
voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (Incidentally, please note that, on account
of New Year's Eve festivities, I will probably be three or four hours
later than usual making this transition. I hope this doesn't pose any
inconvenience.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
enjoyable weekend and a very happy and safe New Year's celebration!