[Introspective] Final results of poll on your PSB highlight of 2016

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 24 22:04:21 PST 2016

site visitors what they consider to be their own personal "Pet Shop Boys
highlight" of 2016. And (not surprisingly) the response that received
the largest number of votes was:

* "Their new album 'Super,'" chosen by 47.6% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Since last week's poll looked back at the past year, I figure it's only
right for this next survey -- the last one for 2016 -- to look forward
to the new year ahead. So this time I'm asking you to pick the
anticipated "PSB event" you are *most* looking forward to in 2017. There
aren't very many to choose from, but as usual I include a "something
else" option in case I've overlooked anything that we might
realistically expect during the year ahead. So please take a moment to
make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish you all a
wonderful holiday -- Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever you personally
observe (if any at this time) -- and a happy, safe, and warm final week
of 2016. Take care!