[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether PSB should boycott Russia

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Aug 20 22:04:51 PDT 2016

site visitors whether (as one of my site visitors had suggested) the Pet
Shop Boys should boycott Russia on account of the government's anti-LGBT
policies. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No," picked by 47.9% of the voters.

By contrast, only 19.1% voted "Yes." To see the complete results, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation
bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead arises from the fact that the Boys
formally announced this past week that "Say It to Me" will be the next
single from *Super*. I'm simply wondering what you think of this choice.
So please take a moment to make your selection from the options provided
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And
I hope you all have a really great week ahead!