[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether PSB should boycott Russia

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Aug 18 21:06:45 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you believe the Pet Shop Boys should boycott Russia
(such as by not performing there) on account of the government's
anti-LGBT policies. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!