[Introspective] PSB on BBCAmerica (DirecTV264)

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:13:09 PDT 2016

HI Don,

"Say it to me!"

Great to hear sincere enthusiasm in these jaded days. I agree with you
wholeheartedly!

The BBC2 docu was indeed fantastic.

Pazzo!
Derek

derekbd
"...the world is about the way in which our dreams intersect with our real
life." - Salman Rushdie
A man who does not think for himself does not think at all." - Oscar Wilde