[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating all the Super songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Apr 21 21:15:48 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
the latest edition of my "Rating Project," in which I'm asking you to
rate every track on the Pet Shop Boys' latest album "Super" (plus the
two bonus songs on the single "The Pop Kids") on a scale of 0 to 10 as
they compare to all other PSB songs throughout their career, in which 0
means "one of their all-time worst songs," 5 means "an average PSB
song," and 10 means "one of their all-time best." If you haven't voted
yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htmand make your rating choices right
there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
great weekend!