[Introspective] Final results of poll on the second single from "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Apr 16 22:14:03 PDT 2016

site visitors which song from the Pet Shop Boys' new album "Super" they
believe should be the album's second single. And the song that received
the most votes was:

* "Burn," chosen by 32.3% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the
appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

As promised, my new poll for the week ahead is the latest edition of my
ongoing "Rating Project," in which I'm asking  you to rate all of the
songs on "Super" on a scale of 0 to 10 as they compare to all other PSB
songs, in which 0 means "one of the very worst PSB songs," 5 means "an
average PSB song," and 10 equals "one of their very best songs." So
please take a few moments to mull this over and make your selections
right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey. And
I hope this coming week rates as one of the very best for you!