[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the second single from "Super"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Apr 14 21:29:56 PDT 2016

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is last full day of my current poll,
which asks which track from the Pet Shop Boys' new album "Super" do you
believe should be its second single (following its first, "The Pop
Kids"). If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!