[Introspective] Poll ends soon on which PSB-composed single would have been the biggest 1970s hit

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 17 21:45:32 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which of the Pet Shop Boys' singles that they themselves composed
do you think would have stood the greatest chance of being the biggest hit
back during the mid- to late 1970s, at the height of the "Disco Era"
(although since there were many big hits of that period that *weren't*
"disco" tracks, your choice certainly doesn't have to be a "disco" song). If
you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your selection right there on
my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead!

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!