[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether you have ever believed PSB had "jumped the shark"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 10 23:07:35 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you have ever felt that the Pet Shop Boys had "jumped the
shark." (If you're not familiar with that expression, I offer a succinct
explanation right there along with the poll.) If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have an
excellent weekend!