[Introspective] Poll ends soon on whether PSB should stream their next album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 26 21:50:04 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you believe the Pet Shop Boys should make their next
album (scheduled for release in Spring 2016) available to streaming services
like Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Music -- and, if so, when. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!