[Introspective] Poll ends soon between two hypothetical PSB "career remainders"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Nov 19 20:42:03 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB poll –
an unusually simple one with just two choices. If you had to choose between
the Pet Shop Boys' remaining career lasting longer, resulting in a lot more
music, but it was of declining quality so that there are maybe only a few
real "gems" per album, or their remaining career lasting a shorter length of
time, producing less music, but most of it of high quality, which would you
prefer? (And, yes, I know that we all have every hope and expectation that
they still have a long career ahead of them and it will be of consistently
high quality, but I'm just asking here about a hypothetical choice between
those two options.) If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!