[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your favorite "least favorite" PSB song

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Mar 26 21:45:33 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick your favorite "least favorite" Pet Shop Boys song.
What do I mean by that? Through the years I've run various "ratings polls"
in which I asked my site visitors to rate the songs on each PSB album on a
scale of 0 to 10. So I've listed the songs with the lowest average ratings
on each studio album (plus the b-sides collections) and I'm asking you to
pick your personal favorite from the bunch. If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!