[Introspective] Final results of poll on strongest consecutive PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Mar 21 22:09:48 PDT 2015

site visitors to choose what they consider to be the two back-to-back studio
albums that are, in effect, the Pet Shop Boys' "strongest one-two knockout
punch" -- the best pair of consecutive albums. And the albums chosen by the
largest number of voters were:

* Behaviour & Very, picked by 40.4% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link
on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead in a spin-off of sorts from the sporadic
"Rating Project" polls I've run through the years, asking my site visitors
to rate all of the Pet Shop Boys' songs. What I've done is list the songs
(after throwing out a few "anomalous" tracks) that received the lowest
rating from their studio albums (plus their two b-sides collections), and
I'm asking you to pick, from these relatively unpopular PSB tracks, the one
that's your own personal favorite -- the one that you like the most, or at
least dislike the least. So please check them out right there on my home
page and, when you're ready, make your choice.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a marvelous week ahead!