[Introspective] Final results of poll on the most summery PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jul 4 22:06:18 PDT 2015

site visitors what they consider to be the "most summery" Pet Shop Boys
studio album. And the album that received the most votes (by far) was:

* "Bilingual," chosen by a whopping 58.2% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation area or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by my realization that, here we
are now nearly a full year following the live premiere (on July 23, 2014) of
the Tennant-Lowe composition "A Man from the Future," yet there's still no
sign or word of its official release as either a live or studio recording.
So that makes me wonder whether you believe any such album ever *will* be
released. So please think this over and then make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a phenomenal week ahead!