[Introspective] Poll ends soon on the most summery PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Fri Jul 3 09:25:31 PDT 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose what you believe to be the most summery Pet Shop
Boys studio album -- that is, the one that best reflects or evokes in your
mind a warm, bright, enjoyable mood of summer. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a wonderful
weekend, and a very happy and safe Independence Day to my fellow U.S. fans!