[Introspective] Poll ends soon on song you'd replace on "Please" to make room for WHIDTDT

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Jan 29 22:07:20 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks if the Pet Shop Boys had been able to include "What Have I Done
to Deserve This?" on their first album, "Please," as they had originally
hoped, which track, in your opinion, would it have been best for them to
eliminate to make room for it? If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fabulous
weekend!