[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB possibly soliciting pledges for special projects

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Feb 21 22:11:41 PST 2015

site visitors whether they would be in favor of and would support a
hypothetical situation in which the Pet Shop Boys solicited pledges and
advance contributions from their fans in order to finance (if it were the
only way to do so) the recording and release of one of their "special
projects." And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I would be in favor of this and would financially support any PSB
projects like that!" chosen by 38.8% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and choose one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top nav bar, or click the appropriate link on my
"What's New?" page.

My new survey for the week ahead may be somewhat unusual in that requires
you to think back on past occasions when you have attended live Pet Shop
Boys concerts. One of my site visitors wondered whether how many of you have
experienced strong, unusual emotional reactions to any "PSB moments" during
those shows and, if so, what types of emotional reactions they were. (And
there are options for those of you who either have never experienced strong,
unusual emotional reactions or have never attended a live Pet Shop Boys
show.) Thanks so much to Siggi S. for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a terrific week ahead!