[Introspective] Poll ends soon on support of advance pledges/contributions for PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Feb 19 20:45:57 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you would be in favor of and would support the Pet Shop
Boys soliciting pledges and advance contributions if it were the only way
for them to record and release an "official," high-quality edition of one or
more of their special projects (such as a studio recording on CD of "A Man
from the Future," a DVD of "Battleship Potemkin" with their score, a DVD of
their ballet "The Most Incredible Thing," or a filmed production on DVD of
their stage musical "Closer to Heaven"). If  you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!