[Introspective] Poll ends soon on favorite PSB song containing "I love you"

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Feb 12 22:04:26 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your favorite Pet Shop Boys song the lyrics of
which include the words "I love you" or "I'm in love with you" (or very
close to it). If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (And as just a heads-up, it's distinctly possible
that personal commitments may force it to be a little later than usual this
time around, but, if so, probably not by much.)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful Valentine's weekend!