[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB's MAMA performance

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 26 22:05:51 PST 2015

This final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys' recent performance on the
Mnet Asia Music Awards show. And the response that received the largest
number of votes was:

* "It was good -- not great, but good," picked by 30.0% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on
my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by a comment made this past week
by the Neil and Chris on their official website, where they noted that in
2016 they will be "celebrating" the 30th anniversary of the release of their
first album, Please. So I'm wondering how you think they will most likely
commemorate this anniversary. I've listed several possible means of
celebrating this occasion, and I'm asking you to pick the one that you think
is most likely. So please check them out and make your choice right there on
my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fabulous week ahead -- including a very happy and safe
New Year's celebration!