[Introspective] Poll ends soon on PSB's recent MAMA performance

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 24 21:39:39 PST 2015

Merry Christmas! This is just my usual weekly alert that tomorrow (Saturday)
is the last full day of my current poll, which asks your opinion of the Pet
Shop Boys' recent performance at the Mnet Asia Music Awards show. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on my home page. (And if you haven't yet seen it, I provide a
link there for your convenience.)

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead, taking us into the new year.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend as well as very happy, warm, and safe holidays!