[Introspective] Final results of poll ranking PSB's six biggest hits

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Dec 5 21:56:28 PST 2015

site visitors to rank the Pet Shop Boys' six biggest hit singes -- the ones
that hit either #1 or #2 on the U.K. singles chart -- according to their own
personal preferences. In other words, they should rank their favorite #1, on
down to their least favorite of the six at #6. And the song that ended up
"coming out on top," so to speak, was:

* "West End Girls," which the largest number of voters (29.1%) ranked #1,
and which also ended up with the best average rating, 2.86.

By contrast, the song that ended up at the bottom of the pack was:

* "Go West," which the largest number of voters (28.9%) ranked #6, and which
also wound up with the worst average rating, 4.14.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and either select one of the "Past
Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page. (The direct link to the results is
http://www.geowayne.com/newDesign/surveys/2015.htm#week738.)

My new poll for the week ahead lists several possible (though perhaps
unlikely) very positive outcomes for upcoming Pet Shop Boys releases. I'm
wondering which of these you would most like actually to occur. Sound a bit
mysterious? I'm sure it won't be if you check it out right there on my home
page. So please take a moment to visit and make your choice.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a terrific week ahead!