[Introspective] Poll ends soon on ranking PSB's six biggest hits

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Dec 3 22:01:51 PST 2015

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rank the Pet Shop Boys six biggest hit singles (those that
hit either #1 or #2 on the U.K. pop chart) based on how much you,
personally, like them. In other words, please rank your favorite of the
batch #1, down to your least favorite as #6. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your rankings right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and roll out a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!